Food poisoning can be caused by accidental or deliberate under conditions that do not know that it can cause poisoning.
If you find symptoms like dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, immediately ask the child, or ask the child to show what he has eaten or drunk. If there is a labeled bottle or container to be around children, immediately read and follow the way of handling the first to poisoning. Or you can contact a poison control center or emergency room (ER) hospital.
Perform first aid before taking the child to the hospital. If children are still awake or conscious, and the substance is not corrosive or irritating, then you can:
Airway. Loosen clothing, clean the nostrils and the mouth of the various residual impurities or toxic materials with a clean cloth.
Give water, milk, or coconut water. Intended that the power of toxins in the body is reduced.
Insert your finger into the child’s throat, while the child is in a lowered position. This action meant that the child vomited. With the expected vomiting toxins can be carried out.
If the child does not get better, or more severe symptoms such as seizures, then immediately take the child to the doctor or to the nearest hospital. Do not forget to bring food or leftover toxic materials that you suspect as the cause.
If the child swallowed corrosive chemicals, such as bleach, kerosene, or caustic soda, do not ever make the child vomit. Give your child water or milk cold or cool, to cool the burned body parts. Bring the child to the hospital immediately. But if it will not be able to breathe, or fainting, first clean the toxic substance from her face, and immediately take the child to the nearest hospital for intensive care. If necessary, you can try to perform artificial respiration. But you should still be careful, do not let the toxic substance into your mouth.